European Association for Chinese Language Teaching
"Regional and international construction of Chinese second language teaching disciplines"
2nd International Symposium
No. 1 Essay Notice
The international seminar on "Regional and international construction of Chinese second language teaching disciplines" was organized by the European Association for Chinese Teaching and its Irish chapter in cooperation with the Confucius Institute at the University of Dublin, and aims to take into account the personality and commonality of the construction of the second language discipline, following the previous seminar on "European Chinese Teaching Traditions – Opportunities and Challenges". Together with european and global colleagues, we will continue to explore the construction of the discipline of European Chinese second language teaching from a wide range of angles and multidisciplinary subjects, especially from the regional and international aspects of the development of disciplines to explore the personality and commonality of the whole discipline construction, further promote the discipline construction of Chinese second language teaching in Europe, and promote and promote related research. Strengthen the construction of Chinese teaching disciplines in Europe, but also provide a platform for cross-regional exchanges between Chinese second language teaching colleagues around the world.The International Forum on "Regional and International Construction of Chinese Second Language Teaching Disciplines" invites scholars to actively participate in exchanging new ideas, sharing insights and jointly promoting the continuous development of the european and global teaching of Chinese second language teaching, research and Chinese second language teaching.
The forum will be held at the Confucius Institute at the University of Dublin, Ireland, from 12 to 13 April 2019.The Forum Organizing Committee will conduct an anonymous review of the papers submitted and select the Forum report (20 minutes per report, including question-and-answer time).The forum will also include round-table discussions of all participating and interactive dialogues.At the same time, the seminar welcomed scholars interested in the topics of the Forum.
Key topics of the Forum:
- Research on the construction of Chinese second language teaching in Europe and the world
- Standards and tests of Chinese second language proficiency
- Study on the training and career development of Chinese second language teachers in Europe
- The Time And Time Study of Chinese Second Language Teaching in European Countries
- Study on the acquisition and motivation of Chinese second-language learners in Europe
- Modern Education Science and Technology and the Study of Chinese Second Language Teaching
- Study on Chinese Second Language Teaching at all stages of education in Europe (primary, secondary, university and lifelong education)
- Study on Chinese Education in Europe
Meeting Dates and Working Languages: April 12-13, 2019;
The paper abstract submission requirements:
- Use ms Word documents in two pages: the first page to write the topic and topic of the summary, 2-3 keywords, author name, work, and contact information (including email address).The second page is the body of the summary (including the title), the length limit Chinese300 words, English 400 words or so (A4 pages or less), both Chinese and English, but please do not write the name.
- Each person, as an independent author or first author, may submit only one abstract of the paper, and another abstract may be submitted as a collaboration with a non-first author.
- Please send an attachment to the e-mail to ouhuihan.ouhanhui.eu, and details such as online registration will be detailed in the second notice of the meeting.Please understand that contributions from other forms will not be accepted at this seminar.
Key Dates of the Forum:
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: November 15, 2018
- Papers accepted (email): Until December 15, 2018
- The paper reporter confirms participation and registers online: until January 15, 2019
- Non-paper reporters online registration: until December 31, 2018
Cost: Seminar registration fee of 100 EUROS, European Chinese language teaching members 25 euros, registration fee includes conference materials and April 12, 13, 2019 meeting lunch, tea break, other costs.
The 2nd International Symposium of the European Association of China Tsing (EACT):
First Call Papers
Pushing Forward The Discipline of China as a Second Language – European Efforts in The World Context
This second international is jointly ly's the European Association of Chinese Tint (EACT) together w Ith its Irish branch association and the Confucius Institute at UCD, Ireland. It aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from around Europe and beyond to push forward the discipline of the te't Aching Chinese as a second language (TCSL) from both regional and international perspective as well as a siaan Und the world. It will also also be bean for the professionals around Europe and world to explore the development of the Chinese teachi ng and the issues, to promote and promote and promote research, and to to provide an international platform for th e-sysdevelopment of the sata chinese as a second language as a sans inghas of its own right.
The sorand invites and welcomes academics, practitioners and scholars to exchange and share and their research and views, s O as to-sever develop both the sati and research in the ingy and tin of Chinese in Europe.
The will will place place where 12 and 13 April 2019 and will be hosted by the UCD Confucius Institute, Dublin, Ireland And. The submitted abstracts will be review ed by an expert panel, and each chosen paper will have a 20 minutes slot for present ed, sing s and answers, at the sorthe. The tha is also welcome all interested ed cos to without out of the presenting papers.
The main fields of the thesare include the following:
- The sage of the satof chinese as a second language in Europe and around the world
- Chinese language competence and standards, assessment and test
- Education and professional development of Chinese language teachers in Europe
- Chinese language language and tin in European countries: past and present
- Acquisition and Motivation of Chinese language learners in Europe
- Modern education and Chinese language tsing
- Chinese language language in all-a-sein europe
- Tsing Chinese as a heritage language
Conference languages are Chinese and English.
- You Submit two versions of the abstract. One version version should include your name, and e-mail; the other other be be anonymous. Both versions of the s a dity sedness field, the title of the presentation and up to three keywords. The abstract can be either in Chinese or English and should contain a maximum of 300 characters in Chinese or 400 words in English.
- Each author can only only submit one as as first author, and submit one abstract abstract as a second second author, if ap plicable.
- You submit your abstract as a MS word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and instruction about online registration will will will will in the Second Call for Papers. Other forms of of submission not-ed.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 15 November 2018
- Abstract acceptance notification before: 15 December 2018
- Confirmation and registration of the accepted presenters: before 15 January 2019
- Online register for all participant s: by 31 January 2019 (details will be announced)
- 12-13 April 2019
register ing's smfor fee:
The register fee is 100 (s25 for EACT members). The fee includes the sorinformation pack, snack lunch, and tea and coffee. The participants will will cover all other costs themselves.