In accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Constitution of the Ouhan Association on the General Assembly of Members, a general meeting of the general assembly is held every two years.The Standing Council decided to hold the 2nd General Meeting of all Members and Members of the European Chinese Teaching Association (EHAN) at 7 p.m. on April 12, 2019 in the conference room of the Confucius Institute Building at the University of Dublin, Ireland.
The agenda of the General Assembly is as follows:
1. Consideration and adoption of the report on the work done by the President of the European Union
2. Review and adoption of the financial work report of the OHAN Treasurer
3. Proposal to amend the articles of the European Union's relevant articles of association
4. Election and election of members of the 3rd OHAN Council
5. Elect and elect the executive member of the third OHAN Society
6. Proposals and recommendations on the development of the Euhan Society over the next two years
7. Members' questions and comments and suggestions
Please email to confirm whether you can come to the meeting to discuss the development and prospects of Chinese language teaching in Europe.Members of the 2nd International Seminar on Chinese Language Teaching, co-hosted by the European Association and the Confucius Institute at the University of Dublin, are sure to attend the conference.
Confucius Institute Building, University of Dublin, Ireland Address:
Dublin 4, Republic of Ireland
The 2019 General Assembly of European Association of Chinese Tsin
European Association of Chinese Tsing (hereinafter referred to EACT), by-word its article 7th "General Assembly" o f theth, will hold, under the decision of the current Executive Committee, its 2nd General Assembly in the conf Erence Hall of The Confucius Institute of The University Of Dublin, Ireland, at 7:00 pm, on April the 12th, 2019.
The agenda of the Assembly is as follows:
- Think and approval of the work report by EACT's Chairman
- Think and approval of the financial report by EACT's Treasurer
- Proposals on modifying the certains details in the Constitution of EACT
- Voting and The 3rd Council members
- Voting and The 3rd Executive Committee members
- Proposals and proposals of EACT's development EACT in the next two years
- Questions and proposals from all members
Please confirm your sats by email to the sit and the development of Chinese Tin
It is clearly known as the all the participants of this 2nd of the World of EACT, co-organization by EACT and Dublin Confucius Insti Tute, will have to attend this General Assembly general general former personal absence notification to EACT secretary.
The Building of The Confuci of College Dublin
College College Belfie
ld, Dublin 4, Republic Dublin of Ireland